The Emerson Family Blog

The Emerson Family Blog

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Gram's house

                                    Thought I would share my snaps of my last trip to Gram's house
                                     
                                    
                                          She has been to so many places...and so organized about her trips!



                                                 Love this Grandchild quilt!
                                           Where she has created so many quilts and clothes
                                                        I just thought this looked cute!
                                                 I remember playing with this doll
                                               

1 comment:

  1. Appreciate seeing these photos. It doesn't look like this any more!!!

    ReplyDelete